Balance coaching licensing training is an original and practical career management coaching Questionnaire and Toolkit developed by Rob Nathan and Gilly Freedman of Career Counselling Services. We have been trialling the Questionnaire and the 29 new coaching tools with excellent results.
Next Licensing Day Tuesday 8th June 2021 (online)
If you are a career coach or regularly having career conversations, Balance™ will enable you to broaden and deepen the range of career-related issues that you can respond to with confidence. You will thus increase your professionalism and potential client market in offering career coaching.
Our clients sometimes ask the wrong questions. They seek to change their employer or career because things ‘are not working out’. Yet, after career coaching, a good proportion of these people re-commit to their current role.
From a combination of research and our own 40 years of experience, we have noticed that some people place too much emphasis on their own needs and others on those of their employer. A healthy approach is to balance your energy in a number of areas: building relationships, learning and development, adapting to change, use of personal energy, career development strategy and work life balance.
Balance coaching licensing training programme
The Balance™ career coaching programme aims to help people think more deeply about their current career management behaviour. It can enable coachees:
- become better equipped to manage their career in the organisation
- align their career management with the strategic direction of their employer
- recognise that career management is a shared responsibility – between the individual and the employer
- be more in the career management ‘driving seat’
- discover specific areas which could improve career management ‘balance’
- remember to highlight career management considerations when transitioning into a new role
What is the value of becoming a Licensed CCS Balance™ Coach?
The value of the Balance coaching licensing training and becoming a coach:
- enables you to respond to a wider range of career coaching and career management scenarios
- increases the potential numbers of clients and client situations you are competent and confident to coach
- enables you to modify your own marketing materials to attract a broader client base
- uses a unique professionally developed online and paper-based questionnaire, based on research and 40 years of career coaching experience
- allows you to address career-relevant questions in more thorough and focused ways
- gives you access to an original set of career coaching tools.