Career Counselling Services has introduced a new career coaching programme: the career check-up:
New Programme: Career Check-Up
This 3 hour consultation, together with specially designed questionnaires, can help you:
- put energy back into your career
- gain valuable insights into what really motivates you
- identify what helps you to be ‘at your best’
- remind you of some of your key strengths and skills
- gain tips to improve your CV
- prepare you for an upcoming interview.
We can meet or Skype. A telephone discussion is also possible.
How it works
So we can tailor your Career Check-up to suit your needs, we will ask you to do some preparation:
- you complete our Background Career Questionnaire and return it to us at least a week before your appointment
- we send you further career questionnaires to complete prior to your appointment
- you meet or Skype with your career coach for a three hour session. This might include further relevant questionnaires
- we email you a Summary of the key points emerging from the meeting.
£450 + VAT for three hour intensive career review, inclusive of exercises
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us directly on 0203 488 0734.