This half day Developing an Effective Personal Brand course will enable you to define your Personal Brand and develop practical strategies to develop your own ‘brand’.
Developing an Effective Personal Brand course aims
How you are seen is crucial to your career success and the opportunities that will come your way. More than just having an ‘elevator pitch’, a personal brand should be something that we live and breathe. The real test of whether our brand is truly authentic and powerful is what people say about us when we are not in the room!
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand what a personal brand is and how it is relevant to your career
- Be able to identify and define your personal brand
- Know how to link your personal brand to your career development goals
- Understand what skills and experiences you might need to create a more effective personal brand
- Identify practical ideas to help develop your brand
- Understand how to use your brand to develop internal and external networks and enhance your reputation
This is a highly interactive and practical workshop. Working in pairs or small groups, you will have the opportunity to engage in practical exercises designed to showcase the power of the personal brand, as well as the chance to develop practical action tools and strategies for further developing your own brand.
This workshop is run in-house for a minimum of six people. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial discussion.