This half or one day Networking Workshop for Career Management will develop confidence and skill to use networking effectively.
Networking for Career Management
We live in a world of constant change and knowledge proliferation. There is a doubling of knowledge every one and a half years. How can we get the right knowledge, access the best resources and gain the most powerful support? Networking enables us to share information, to co-operate, not compete and to gain access to what really goes on in organisations.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Know what networking is and isn’t
- Understand the benefits of networking
- Feel motivated to make networking a way of life
- Have the confidence and skill to network in different scenarios
- Have identified a personal stakeholder map for networking for different purposes
- Have highlighted personal purpose in networking: eg: conveying Personal Brand, networking for information, developing contacts for career development
- Have practised talking enthusiastically about some successes
- Have gained feedback and enhanced skills for networking
This is a highly interactive and practical workshop. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your attitude to networking and to understand the benefits, once networking has been demystified! You will practice some key people skills, receive feedback and set goals for future development.
Who can benefit?
- Want to improve their ability to foster relationships with key clients and customers
- Want to be better at communicating their personal brand to others
- Are returning to work after a break, and want to kick-start their networking
- Want to be better at projecting their reputation within their employer, industry or profession
Contact email@example.com for a discussion