CCS is the acknowledged Global market leader in career coach training. We have trained in the following countries: Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA.
Why Choose CCS
- Our 500+ CCS licensees also practice worldwide
- We have developed a unique Masters in Career & Talent Management at Kingston University
- We have trained over 2000 HR, L & D and Career Management Professionals across the private, public, charity, international and academic sectors
- Current clients include: Baker Mckenzie, Bank of England, Cass Business School, Etihad, Eurocopter, Insead, Ministry of Defence, Oxfordshire County Council, RSPB, St Gobain, Shell, UNHCR
- Robert Nathan, CCS’s Managing Director, is co-author of the respected book ‘Career Counselling‘ (Sage, 2006)
- We provide CPD and supervision for many of our Licensed Career Coaches. Twice yearly Alumni events, regular Masterclasses and the CCS Linkedin Forum provide a community and focus for further learning, networking and ideas.
- CCS received a National Training Award for their work in training over 50 BBC Career Coaches