Associate Career Coach and Facilitator
Czarina provides an insightful, passionate and empathic approach to career coaching and brings a deep knowledge and understanding of the type of skills, attributes and behavioural competencies required to achieve career success in this evolving world of work. She has recently co-facilitated CCS career management webinar workshops for a large United Nations agency.
Czarina started her career in PR and Marcomms, working across a broad range of clients within the drinks and FMCG arena. She then moved into Recruitment and Talent acquisition sourcing high performing PR/Marketing professionals across industries such as Technology, FMCG, Sports, Data and Insights, and Behavioural Science. Czarina made her third career transition in 2019, gaining an accredited training award in Career Coaching through Career Counselling Services and the Association for Coaching. Czarina also holds the Coaching Skills Certificate from the Academy of Executive Coaching.
During her career journey, Czarina has been fortunate to work with professionals from a broad range of organisations such as creative transformation company, WPP, the Natural History Museum, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Pfizer, Experian UK Limited, Deutsche Bank, Rio Tinto, The Walt Disney Company, The Carphone Warehouse, Visa Europe, to technology start-ups, Data and Insights enterprises to the NHS and Civil Service. Some examples of her coaching work includes:
- Career change and career transition coaching
- Career management support
- Preparing candidates for the job market following redundancy
- Ways to manage your personal brand
- CV & LinkedIn review and consultation
- Managing Applicant Tracker Systems (ATS)
- How to approach the job market with confidence
- Partnering with recruiters
- Competency based interview preparation tips and techniques
- Preparing a 90 day plan for a new role
Please click here to meet some of the core team in our introductory videos…