- Are you an in-house career coach looking for independent and confidential support to discuss any challenges in your work supporting employees?
- Are you an experienced Career Coach looking for a new supervisor on a 121 basis?
- Would you benefit from joining a peer supervision group session run by one of our experienced team?
- Are you looking for additional supervision sessions to meet the criteria of the coaching membership or graduate qualification you are working towards.
- Have you recently completed your Career Coach Training with CCS and want supervision for your first clients?
- Are you setting up your own Career Coaching practice?
What can I gain from career coaching supervision?
Supervision is a confidential space in which to explore your career coaching work with your clients. It is the opportunity to share your successes as well as the opportunity to further develop your skills and ability by reflecting on your practice in a supportive, non-judgemental environment.
You may want to discuss a range of issues including:-
- Your approach and the tools you are using
- Your emotional reaction to certain clients and how that is enhancing or hindering the process
- Ideas for improving your work with certain client cases
- Any particular blocks you are experiencing with certain clients
- To explore topics for your own personal development or learning
- To gain fresh theories, perspectives and new models of working
The CCS approach to Supervision
CCS is currently running supervision sessions via Zoom. We have a number of existing peer supervision groups which we can discuss you joining, numbers permitting. Or perhaps you have a group of people in mind with whom you would like to work. We also offer one to one supervision if you would like more time and in-depth focus on your own practice.
We can discuss the best option for you.
Our supervision team consists of our core team members Rob Nathan, Gilly Freedman, Kirsty Tifft and Kate Mansfield.
To read more about their backgrounds and to see their videos, please click here.
One to one supervision sessions are priced at £110 plus VAT for a 1 hour session.
Group supervision sessions are priced at £65 plus VAT for a session of 2-2.5 hours for 4-5 people.