We have licensed over one thousand Talent, HR, L & D and in-house Career Management professionals in organisations both in the UK and internationally. Since 2015, our five day Career Coaching training has been accredited by the Association for Coaching.
Who Should Attend
- HR, L & D and People Professionals
- Managers responsible for delivering career coaching
- Managers wanting to develop skills in having career conversations
- Anyone supporting colleagues in transitioning within or outside the organisation
- Internal career coaches or mentors
Key Benefits to the Organisation
- Sustainable in-house career coaching to support better engagement of employees
- Contributes to credibility of HR and L & D teams delivering the career coaching
- Internal champions for career coaching who can contribute to a culture of pro-active career management and conversations
- Can complement career management frameworks and internal learning and development resources
Key Benefits to Employees
- Are more engaged and productive
- Have a more proactive attitude to self managed careers
- Have flexible career and learning development strategies
- Are more open to consider other areas of the business
- Define career success more broadly than moving up the ladder
- View the organisation more favourably for offering this service
What attendees from our Partner Organisations say
“One of the best courses I’ve been on. Very well structured with lots of opportunities to practise with the tools & ideas discussed in session. Small group so plenty of space to explore individual questions. Highly experienced and approachable facilitators. Confidence and enthusiasm definitely built! What more could you want?”
Group Head of Talent & Learning, FMCG
“I first met Rob in early 2011, when I began my training as a CCS licensed career coach. Since then, Rob and his team have worked with us to develop a team of in-house career coaches, and support them with case management, supervision, CPD. We co-developed career conversation workshops for managers that were well received across the business and resulted in individuals feeling better supported with their career development. Rob has a fabulous depth and breadth of knowledge and skills that he brings both to individuals and organisations in the support of career development. I strongly recommend Rob and CCS to help your business build credible career development interventions that will positively impact employee engagement, retention and development”.
Director of Learning & Development, DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
“What an uplifting and wonderful learning experience! The course has left me feeling confident and with a clear understanding of the career skills needed and of the ways to approach various issues brought to career coaching”
Internal Career Coach, MEDIA
“It’s been a huge learning curve both personally and professionally and I have acquired skills and techniques that I envisage using not only now, but throughout my career”.
Career Development Specialist, GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT
Some of the organisations where we have trained Career Coaches:
For more information on our in-house Accredited Career Coaching Training, please get in touch with either our MD, Rob Nathan on firstname.lastname@example.org or our Programme Development Manager, Kate Mansfield on email@example.com.