Coronavirus Update: during the outbreak, we are able to offer virtual meetings via Zoom or Skype at a reduced rate. Please enquire when speaking with a CCS Career Coach.
When you consult CCS, you will have access to the very best career coaching and counselling. We will help you make the best possible career-related decisions.
Our programmes will help you become clearer about what you want to do and how to be focused in getting it. You may be wanting to review the career path you have taken, deal more effectively with work problems, or consider improving your work-life balance.
Career Coaching and Counselling
How clear are you about:
- what you enjoy and what you are passionate about?
- your transferable skills and true strengths and how to market them?
- your values and what really matters to you?
- what you want and how best to achieve it?
- the options available and how to evaluate them?
Since 1978, CCS has helped thousands of individuals to recognise their career strengths and manage their careers more effectively.
CCS was voted the best Career Advice service by the Sunday Times.