This half day Networking for Career Management course will develop your confidence and skill to use networking effectively.
Networking for Career Management course aims
We live in a world of constant change and knowledge proliferation. There is a doubling of knowledge every one and a half years. How can we get the right knowledge, access the best resources and gain the most powerful support? Networking enables us to share information, to co-operate not compete and to gain access to what really goes on in organisations.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Know what networking is and isn’t
- Understand the benefits of networking
- Feel motivated to make networking a way of life
- Have the confidence and skill to network in different scenarios
- Have identified your own stakeholder map for networking for different purposes
- Have effectively networked on the course drawing on a specific model
- Have developed and practised an ‘elevator’ speech
- Have gained feedback and enhanced skills for networking in your life generally
This is a highly interactive and practical workshop. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your attitude to networking and to understand the benefits, once networking has been demystified! You will practice some key people skills, receive feedback and set goals for future development.
This Workshop is run in-house for a minimum of six people. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.